|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
- Art Education and Teaching Art Lessons in Primary Secondary and K-12 Schools
- A service for teachers and schools. Based in the UK it aims to offer teachers access to the best ideas about teaching art. A great site.
- Arteducation, National Society for Education in Art and Design (NSEAD) and Ariad
- National Society for Education in Art and Design for art teachers and teacher training lecturers, books about teaching art, courses for art education, art in UK primary schools and secondary schools.
- Fine Art Index, the UK art directory
- Gateway to UK art, from artists to galleries, groups to societies, suppliers to magazines, it's all here! New on-line magazine!
Last Modified: Mon Apr 23 19:34:58 2001
- The Hayward, a purpose-built, modern art gallery, opened in 1968. It is considered a classic example of sixties "brutalist" architecture. The Gallery plays a vital role in the visual arts in the UK and internationally. As one of the largest and most versatile temporary art exhibition spaces in Britain, it has proved remarkably adaptable for presenting a wide range of ground-breaking exhibitions over nearly thirty years.
Last Modified: Mon Apr 30 12:39:23 2001