|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
Home / Teachers / Information Technology
- Electronic School
- Electronic School is the award-winning quarterly technology magazine for K-12 school leaders.
Last Modified: Tue Apr 3 21:49:15 2001
- GCSE Business Studies
- A support site for teachers of GCSE Business Studies from Renee Huggett. With Popular examination topics, useful links, news and books to order.
Last Modified: Mon Apr 30 19:12:37 2001
- Hot Potatoes Homepage
- This freeware suite includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gap-fill exercises for the World Wide Web.
Last Modified: Mon Apr 23 19:13:15 2001
- MAPE: What we do
- MAPE With resources categorized by subject, you will find a selection of articles providing information, advice and ideas. There is also a section devoted to reviews of software and books of particular relevance to primary teachers.
Last Modified: Sun Apr 8 18:45:06 2001
- TEEM Homepage
- Teachers evaluating Educational Software.
Last Modified: Fri Apr 6 12:05:39 2001
- Using and Understanding the Internet
- A useful site to learn more about the internet with features such as "Explore our Beginners Guide to the Internet" and "Download our Helper Applications."
- Welcome to JAPONITE
- The Joint Advisory Panel on Information Technology in Education.
Last Modified: Mon Apr 2 16:30:54 2001