|The Keystage links and search engine on this page will help you find web pages for your area of interest that are available. To use the search engine please enter words of 4 characters or more, with a space between different words, in the box below. This will return web pages which contain all the words you list, it does not recognise words such as and, or and not. You can also click on the Keystages or subjects listed below, to be taken to a list of useful web pages for that area.|
- @School - young children primary education, national curriculum activities
- An internet resource for primary school children and teachers including online activities and external links structured in line with the national curriculum. Various areas including teacher, classroom, fun, clipart areas. Children can use it at home to continue their study.
- A Center for FUN Learning - TutorCenter.com
- A Center for Fun Learning - Free educational activities and games, Tutoring, Exercise and Progress Reports.
Last Modified: Sat Nov 27 20:48:03 1999
- Adaptaboard (The No 1 Educational Resource)
- Adaptaboard: The ultimate educational aid for numeracy and literacy
Last Modified: Mon Sep 18 11:28:26 2000
- BBC Online Homepage - Welcome
- BBC Schools Online. In categorized sections including: Revision, learning zone and search by age group and useful links.
- Curriculum, Lesson Plans & Activities by Subject
- A wealth of resources, ideas and lesson plans by Subject. Well worth dipping into when trying to get new ideas.
- Education 4 Kids - an internet educational resource sponsored by CANITech
- The edu4kids network of educational drill games. Drill games are designed for kids pre-K-12 and beyond. The cover maths, science, social studies and language.
- Education Place Social Studies Center
- Contains resources for teachers, students, and parents. Special features include textbook support, an interactive geography game, outline maps, a discussion forum, and Current Events.
Last Modified: Wed Apr 18 14:28:22 2001
- Foreign language Courses, Foreign language Programs and Foreign language Cassettes
- The Language Warehouse Language Learning Tips, Free Tutorial Software and Discount Audio-Cassette French and Spanish Language Programs!
Last Modified: Mon Feb 12 13:52:55 2001
- Free K-12 teachers resources, lesson plans, geology & minerals.
- Mineral Information Institute provides K-12 teachers with free geological, mineralogical, earth science, lesson plans & classroom materials about the Earth's ecology and natural resources.
- K-8 Teaching Resource for Educational Products & Classroom Tools - Highlights' TeacherNet
- Discussion lists, bulletin boards, links and instructional material in variety of subjects to keep elementary educators current. Lots of resources here.
- KIDS Report Re-Direct: UW-Madison Libraries
- The KIDS Report is a bi-weekly publication produced by K-12 students as a resource to other K-12 students and teachers. With very good links.
Last Modified: Mon Jan 29 14:21:57 2001
- More Time To Teach
- Here general and special educators at all levels will find practical ideas that can be implemented immediately. With examples of ideas which you can have if you buy their book, which is worth while having.
Last Modified: Thu Dec 4 22:28:37 1997
- Preschool Education : Discover the Fun in Learning
- Preschool Education .Com is a place for parents and educators to discover the fun in learning. 1,000's of free ideas and projects.
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education - Home Page
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education was established in 1997 to provide an integrated quality assurance service for higher education institutions throughout the UK. The Agency's main business is to review the performance of universities and colleges of higher education.
Last Modified: Thu Oct 19 18:31:22 2000
- Questacon is Australia's leading Hands-on Science Centre. Questacon promotes understanding and appreciation of science and technology through a wide variety of interactive exhibitions and programmes. The Questacon website is divided into three sections: Kids, Grown-Ups and Teachers.
Last Modified: Wed Apr 18 00:26:18 2001
- DisplayHeader() [IMG] Login for School Users [IMG] Feedback [IMG] Help About Us [IMG] DisplayPromo() [IMG] Sample Materials A Level age 16 to 18 GCSE age 14 to 16 KS3 SATs age 11 to 14 KS2 SATs age 7 to 11 KS1 SATs age 5 to 7 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] DisplayDate() [IMG] DisplayTime() GMT [IMG] [IMG] For SATs, GCSE & A Level, SamLearning.com offers the most comprehensive e-learning
- Sathya Sai Education in Human Values
- Welcome to the UK, Sathya Sai Education in Human Values (SSEHV) Website. We hope you find it useful and informative. SSEHV is a teaching Programme designed to help children and the young to understand the importance of human values in everyday living. It specifically addresses the requirements of a programme of study for educating for citizenship.
Last Modified: Tue Mar 27 19:52:32 2001
- School Governors Centre Home Page - DfEE
- DfEE School Governor's Centre Web Site. Free download documents, guidances, publications list and useful links for existing UK school governors, people wanting to become UK school governors, parents, teachers and others interested in school governance and primary and secondary education in the UK.
Last Modified: Tue Feb 27 13:27:32 2001
- Sites for Teachers
- Resource sites by popularity for Teachers
Last Modified: Wed May 2 20:00:07 2001
- THINKSAFE FOR ALL YOUR EDUCATION PRODUCTS
- Thinksafe are specialist suppliers of resources, worksheets and information which can be used in both home and school. Good links to be found here.
Last Modified: Thu Jul 6 23:22:09 2000
- Teaching Resource Home Page
- Welcome to TeachingResource.co.uk. Daily UK Education News, Resources for Teacher, Parents and Children.
Last Modified: Thu Apr 12 10:15:02 2001
- A web site for those who have had difficulty finding useful Technology & Design related web sites
Last Modified: Fri Nov 17 18:22:15 2000
- The WebQuest Page at San Diego State University
- This site is designed to serve as a resource to those who are using the WebQuest model to teach with the web. By pointing to excellent examples and collecting materials developed to communicate the idea, all of us experimenting with WebQuests will be able to learn from each other. A WebQuest is an inquiry-oriented activity in which most or all of the information used by learners is drawn from the Web. WebQuests are designed to use learners' time well, to focus on using information rather than looking for it, and to support learners' thinking at the levels of analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Test.com features the Internet's largest collection of instantly scored tests. Let's see if you can take it! A fantastic site.
Last Modified: Mon Jul 12 14:41:48 1999
- Web Sites and Resources for Teachers
- This site has a new address. You will be automatically taken there in 10 seconds, or click the link below to go there right away. Please change your bookmarks and favorites. http://www.sitesforteacher s.com
Last Modified: Sat Oct 7 21:22:51 2000
- Welcome to TimePlan Dot Com
- This site enables schools and educational institutions across the world to communicate and exchange information on a range of thematic learning projects.
Last Modified: Fri Mar 23 12:38:20 2001
- Zona Latina: The Latin American Media Site
- Latin American media site.
Last Modified: Wed May 2 03:53:44 2001